Mogul is proud to have over 5,000 Mogul Influencers such as Chelsea Clinton, Katie Couric, the Mayor of Paris, Kelly Osbourne, Rebecca Minkoff, Margaret Cho, Nina Garcia, and others who are leading the way for all women worldwide to have a voice.
We hope each of their powerful stories will inspire all women to realize that they too can be moguls, and that they have the power to shape the world through their voices and actions.
Mogul (onmogul.com) is an award-winning technology platform reaching 18 million women per week across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. Mogul is ultimately democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other.
Headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco and Paris, Mogul was named one of the 100 Most Exciting Startups of 2016 by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top Talent by Inc. Magazine, Top Website for Marketing Your Company Online by Forbes, and Top Online Learning Platform by Entrepreneur. Mogul was also Winner of the Cadillac Innovator Award, Winner of the Northwestern Mutual Innovation & Inclusion Award, and has been honored by Business Insider “30 Under 30”, ELLE Magazine “30 Under 30”, City of Fort Worth, City of New York, City of Paris, and Harvard Business School.
Through the Mogul At Work division, Mogul partners with Fortune 1000 companies to attract, retain & advance diverse talent through employer profiles, cinematic workplace productions, and talent acquisition events. Mogul At Work honors the “Top 100 Companies for Millennial Women” and “Top 100 Innovators in Diversity & Inclusion” each year.
Through the Mogul Learning division, Mogul provides women with award-winning courses and webinar trainings to achieve their personal & professional goals, as commissioned by the Department of Education.
Through the Mogul Redefined division, Mogul partners with Fortune 1000 companies to authentically connect & engage with women through advertising. At the United Nations, Mogul Redefined launched the “Mogul Standard,” a set of guidelines that CMOs must abide by to present women in a positive and diverse light within marketing & advertising outputs going forward.
Through the Mogul Studios division, Mogul produces TV shows, books, and events that reach and empower women worldwide through innovative, offline channels.
For every $1 that Mogul earns, Mogul distributes a free education to 1 woman in need through international partners such as the United Nations.
The Mogul Board of Advisors includes:
- Ann Sarnoff, President of BBC Worldwide North America; Board of Directors at HSN, Inc.
- Cathie Black, Former Chairman & President of Hearst Magazines
- Michael Wolfson, Co-Founder of TheKnot.com; Former Chief Creative Officer at AOL
- Will Bunker, Co-Founder of Match.com
- James Benedict, Founding Advisor at Maverick Collective
- Kevin O’Donohue, Former Managing Partner & Co-Head of Investor Relations at BC Partners
- Peter Davis, Former President of McGraw Hill Education; Senior Advisor to BCG
- Tina Exarhos, CMO of NowThis Media & Partner at Lerer Ventures; Former CMO of MTV
- Jarrod Dicker, Head of Product at Washington Post
The Mogul Think Tank includes prominent female leaders:
- Adaora Udoji, NYU Professor & Managing Director at The Boshia Group
- Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, Founder of Gilt Groupe; Founder & CEO of GLAMSQUAD
- Dayle Haddon, Model for L’Oreal, UNICEF Ambassador & Founder of WomenOne
- Debbie Sterling, Founder & CEO of Goldieblox
- Heidi Messer, Founder of Linkshare and Collective[i]
- Jennifer 8. Lee, Founder & CEO of Plympton & NYT Best-Selling Author
- Jessica Peltz, Venture Capitalist at kbs+ Ventures
- Katharine Weymouth, Former CEO & Publisher of Washington Post
- Kelly Hoey, Speaker & Strategist; Co-Founder of Women Innovate Mobile
- Lisa Manowitz, Head of Partnerships at Pinterest, East Coast
- Marian Salzman, CEO of Havas PR North America
- Mary Pflum, Emmy Award-Winning Producer of Good Morning America
- Monica Raymund, Star of NBC’s Chicago Fire & CBS’s The Good Wife
- Mynette Louie, President of Gamechanger Films & Award-Winning Producer
- Nastia Liukin, Olympic Gold Medalist & NBC Correspondent
- Dr. Rebecca Homkes, Faculty Member at London Business School
- Sara Levinson, Board of Directors for Macy’s & Harley Davidson; Former President of MTV & NFL Properties
- Shiza Shahid, Co-Founder & Global Ambassador of Malala Fund
- Susan McPherson, Founder & CEO of McPherson Strategies
- Victoria Taylor, Director of Digital Community at WeWork; Former Head of Communications at reddit